Jane site setup

Highlighted
2 0 0

We are looking for someone to help us create a jane.com like functionality where we can have vendors login and post deals, or where we can as admins post any number of products and deals to run for as long as we like. 

Don't contact us without looking at jane.com and giving us some feedback on the same.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1152 0 0

Hello. I would love to help you with this project. You can email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com with more info including budget for this project.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Don't contact us without looking at jane.com and giving us some feedback on the same.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1152 0 0

Hello. I have checked out jane.com which i am familiar with. I can deffinitly provide what you are asking for and more. I have 4+ years developing and designing websites. You can email me with more details please. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
26 0 0

Hello Jared, 

Hope you are doing well! 

I have seen the website and I can surely assist you in creating similar functionality. Please mail me at: troy@cisinlabs.com and add me on skype: cis.troy to discuss further. 

Looking forward to hear from you soon! 

Regards

Troy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi Jared,

We would love to assist you in the project so let communicate further to offer you solution of the requirement. 

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi Jared,

I've looked at jane.com but it doesn't really tell me much so please send a proper spec to:
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
79 0 4

Hey Jared,

It looks like a regular store but its a marketplace. There is also an ending soon section. What do you need? I can make your store into a marketplace and anything else. Email me first to sven.homan@gmail.com and we can continue this conversation. I'm in Los Angeles.

Look forward to hear from you,

Sven

Helping sellers convert!
0 Likes