LF: Help with UX/UI and various other updates to our website

Highlighted

Hello, 

We are Imperial Tropicals, a fish farm in Florida dedicated to raising and selling fish to aquarists around the US and Canada. We have been using our Shopify site for several years, and it is time for updates. We are looking for someone to assist with occasional requests for jobs that need fixing and correcting. Some job examples include: 

- Mobile site design to correct several issues and bugs (such as Search Button not clickable)

- Product sorting and alignment on product pages

- Pricing display bugs

These are a few of the things we are looking into right now. You can find our website at www.imperialtropicals.com. Please respond with approximate rates and any referrals you can provide. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello,

I can help,

please check PM.

thanks

Charles L

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in Shopify store setup and customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
296 11 13

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hi Mike , 

I have sent you PM. 

Please check and revert 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
79 1 1

Hello, 

I assure you, I can help you to with this task. I can be contacted at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype. 

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 312

Dear ImperialFish,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes