Language additions

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I am looking to add another language to my site, my site currently only offers the English language and I would like to add in the Serbian language to the site. I have all the pages translated, just need to know how to go about adding the language option as my theme doesnt offer it. I have seen apps that allow this, but there has to be another way to code the site or something? 

stopostowear.com

thanks,

Igor

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 116 352

Igor Maric,

I have all the pages translated

Can you elaborate on this? did you use the translation guide?, or send me details at paull.newton+stopostowear@gmail.com for pricing.

Also keep in mind this does not affect currency during checkout, If you need multi-currency that is a seperate topic. Contact me for details.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 
Igor Maric

We can help you out in language translation as We Provide Complete shopify store design and Development Services,

Our Services Include:

1.Shopify Store Set Up
2.Theme Customization
3.Apps installation
4.Product Management
5. Any Issues related to shopify.

We have Designed & Developed 200 + Shopify Store since 2014.

Contact me , for further discussion

Regards
SUD

@Shopify Experts Directory: https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Igor

We would like to work with you as your requirement is very clear to us. We can help you in this language translation.

We are Shopify partners. You may visit our site: www.opensourcetechnologies.com to know more about our services.

Please feel free to contact us for further discussions.

Regards

Manish

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Igor

We would like to help you in this language translation as we have understood your requirement clearly.

We are Shopify partner, you may visit our site www.opensourcetechnologies.com to know more about our services.

Feel free to contact us for further discussions.

Regards

Manish

0 Likes
Highlighted
19 0 0

You can reach me on skype: sathishkumar.digital or email : sathish_arumugham@outlook.com

Regards Sathish. E-Mail: sathish_arumugham@outlook.com Skype: sathishkumar.digital
0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

Hello Igor,

I can help you in this.

Please add me on Skype at cisin.arnold so we both can discuss about your requirement.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Arnold Brown

0 Likes