Lead generation for dropshipping agent

XC_Logistics
6 0 0

I am Ryan from Xianchao Logistics, a dropshipping agent company based in Guangzhou, China. In our business, we help our customers source and ship products from China to worldwide; we take good care of the backend so our customers can concentrate on marketing on the frontend.

We are looking for a lead generation person to accelerate our growth, by connecting potential clients who need a reliable dropshipping agent with us. Our usual clients are dropshippers who own Shopify stores. We can also help to send inventory to FBA warehouses. The lead generation person should understand the problems that potential clients face (e.g. bad shipping timing, wrong product, bad quality products, upsell/bundle, branding, communication issues with Alibaba and AliExpress suppliers) and propose solutions for them (yes, we can solve all those problems and more!)

Looking to make a real world impact? We solve real life problems for our clients and believe we create significant value for them and their end customers by delivering good quality products on time. Our motto is to grow together. Growing together is not just about shareholders and us, but also for all our stakeholders including you and our customers.

If you happen to know someone who needs a dropshipping agent, we will be happy if you can send the referral our way, and we can work out a mutually acceptable remuneration arrangement.

You don't have to worry that you will be out of work during major Chinese holidays. We are client-focused; we will be working most days during Chinese New Year too so our clients face minimal disruptions. 

Do reach out to us at support@xianchaologistics.com if you are interested and check us out at https://www.xianchaologistics.com/. You may also WhatsApp me at +86 178 4666 9989

0 Likes
Luis1234
Shopify Partner
76 0 3

Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.

PM sent, pls check.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day,
Regards,
Luis

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
608 18 22

Hi @XC_Logistics 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Seth_Roger
Shopify Partner
52 1 3

Hello,

PM sent, please check

Regards!,
Seth

0 Likes
XC_Logistics
6 0 0

I didn't see your PM. Would you kindly reach out to our email or WhatsApp?

0 Likes