Let customer enter sq/ft but sell by the box

Highlighted
1 0 1

Good Afternoon,

I am helping a client with a floor supplying website however we do not have anyone with the skill set to create certain additions we require. As a floor supplier, products are shown being sold by the sq/ft. However, we can only sell by the box, our desire is to let the customer select how many square feet they need of a product on the page or in the cart, and have the quantity be shown in boxes needed.

Ex: Product A is $2.99 per sq/ft, the box of Product A holds 50 sq/ft total ($149.97 per box). The customer needs 75 sq/ft, which comes to them having to purchase two boxes at a total of $299.94.

So basically, the customer selects the square footage, we calculate the boxes needed and that is the quantity that is placed into the cart. But another issue is we want to present the product using price per sq/ft not price per box. At the moment products are created using the price per sq/ft in the price field.

Could anyone help us out with this issue?

Thank you

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
601 71 99

If you are looking for professional support, you can reach out with DM

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
65 0 3

Hello There,

Hope you are doing well!!

I'd Glad to assist you.

PM sent with details , please check.

Very Best Regards

Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1823 116 278

Dear @dcjohnston28 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 1 0

Hi @dcjohnston28,

Hope you are doing well!

I would like to assist you to manage tweaks/issues for your website.

PM sent, please check.

Warm Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
339 14 14

Hi @dcjohnston28 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
94 1 1

Hi there, 

I can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hello,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.
I can show you Shopify stores on which I have developed this exact Sq. Ft. Calculator.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @dcjohnston28 

Good to see you here!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I am interested to work with you if you are still looking to hiring any Shopify Expert.

If yes, Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Good luck for your store.

Cheers.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
94 1 1

Hi there, 

I can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype: sales.wds 

0 Likes