Let me be your SEO expert I'm worth every penny...

Highlighted
2 0 0

good afternoon everybody;

My name is Elson Belmont but everybody calls me Elle I have been doing SEO since the summer of 1997 Google wasn't even a year old yet actually one of the first people to start teaching me SEO was mr. Larry Page I was actually a sophomore in high school Back then it feels like ages ago LOL my SUV start at $1,895 A Month and if you mention shopify forum I will waive my $95 one time setup fee :) and 99% of the time you will start to see results in 15 days or less. But the average is 11 - 15 days :-) you can also save money by paying quarterly or yearly please note:  adult related websites 

Have a totally different cost and we pick which adult sites we will optimize so there is no guarantee that we will take your word on website on or take you on as a client just to be fair we reserve the right when it comes to adult related websites to pick and choose.

We are also pleased to announce the wonderful things coming soon:

1. A SEO franchise

​2. A SEO affiliate program3​​

And much more coming so now if you're ready to come on as a client feel free to contact me

Calling or texting 646 245 3899

EMAIL AllTogether345@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
338 0 55

Hi Elson,

Just leaving a note to mention I've moved this topic to the correct forum: Shopify & Ecommerce Jobs

Cheers!

Alicia | Support Lead for Shopify
0 Likes