Charles L

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
378 15 14

This is an accepted solution.

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
871 72 204

@TerraTamara  my team has optimized hundreds of sites for Shopify - speedboostr.com.

A good place to start is run your site through the Shopify Analyzer and see what can be optimized. Then you can either utilize free guides on our website, or contact us to handle it for you.

We also do customizations, build apps, and can handle just about anything you need for a Shopify store. If you need anything just give a shout. 👍

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
12 1 3

Hi @JoesIdeas 

Thank you so much for your recommendations. Already waiting for results from Shopify Analyzer. Also, what I have noticed is, that some of the apps/features once work another time they don't work/ sometimes even disappearing. Due to many customization which we had to do, maybe codes are upside down and this can be causing the issue + slow loading time of the pages. What do you think?

Do you have any experience with something like that?

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
871 72 204

My guess is that you have some syntax errors in your code or missing files or old app code.

You can investigate by reading your console in browser developer tools. Here's a guide to find and fix errors like that: https://speedboostr.com/finding-and-fixing-server-errors.

We have a Tune Up service that addresses things like this, if you want one of our experts to take a look and try to fix them.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization and dev agency).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app).
Creator of Order Automator (app that auto tags + fulfills orders, send emails).
Creator of Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool specifically for Shopify sites).
My team also builds custom apps and automated solutions.
Enjoy the adventure!
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1887 117 293

Dear TerraTamara,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes