Look for senior shopify developer

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

I am currently in the process of migrating my two website from mangento 1 to Shopify. My current developers, did a lot of the work but are not able to deliver on the time promissed. I am very concerned since the work needs to be completed as soon as possible.

I am looking for someone that has proven track records to possibly take over those two projects.

My websites are using boost products filters which is important to know since my products have a lot of variations.

If you know someone that can help me please let me know as send me some examples.

my websites are fine jewelry

Highlighted
Explorer
44 3 1

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I would be Glad to assist you.

Please reach me at lauren.c@talentsfromindia.com

or skype me- live:lauren_8606 so that we can discuss this in detail.

Regards,

Lauren W.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @YdavidPS 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
215 4 16

Hi, I am the one that you are looking for kindly do mail me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com for further discussion. Thanks and Best Regards 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

can you show me some examples of your work

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
215 4 16

Kindly mail me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com so I can show you my portfolio as well. Thanks  

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hello @YdavidPS,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
57 1 1

Hello @YdavidPS,

Hope you are well!

I have a similar experience with Migration services and successfully completed past projects.

Please let me know your availability to discuss more in detail. You can reach me over Skype or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehtnech.com 

Regards,
Zehntech
Skype ID: zehntechindore

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello @YdavidPS,

Hope you doing great,

Yes, definitely I can share some of the portfolio/sample works, please have an eye on it.

Sample works :

http://siftdessertbar.com/

http://www.justKIDcostumes.com

www.cottagedepot.com

You can reach me at norman1@talentsfromindia.com, so that I can share you more sample works/Portfolio of shopify and can have more detailed talk. You can also reach me on skype. My skype id : live:norman_2445.

Best Regards,

Norman.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @YdavidPS ,

I'd highly recommend you the All-in-One Migration Service of LitExtension. LitExtension is the No.1 shopping cart expert so you can trust their service. I've use this service of them twice and really happy with the ending results. Basically, their professional engineers will take care of all the tasks for you and will regularly update you on the progress. All you need to do is providing your source store and target store's information. The first time, I migrated my store from Magento 1 to Magento 2 with 4000 products, 10000 customers and they did it smoothly for $450. The price is very reasonable considering the quality of their services plus their additional options like create 301 redirects. The second time, I wanted to move another store of my from BigCommerce to Shopify. And again, there was nothing to complaint about. I did occur minor issues during the process but they assisted me right away and I'm very grateful for that.

All in all, I have to say their customer support is the best. They are the reason I came back to them the second time. They're literally accessible 24/7 so you can reach them even at the dead of night. Plus, they're very supportive and always fully solve all my problems.

Besides, they are very thoughtful to offer free recent migration, smart update and re-migration in 3 months after the migration process to ensure everything runs smoothly. These services will be needed a lot since your old store will still running normally during migration. So after migration, you'll have to update your new store with recent data from the old store or if there any errors, you can always do the re-migration for free. Without these benefits, I'd have to pay more to hire someone to do it for me. And if I remember correctly they also offer a 30-day money back guarantee but I didn't have to use that since everything totally met my expectation.

That's my experience. Hope that it can help you.

Btw, they do have free demo migration so try it out first to get a handle on how the tool works.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!

Are you looking for a data migration solution? LitExtension team is here to help you out!
Contact us: litextension.com
FREE DEMO: https://cm.litextension.com/login
0 Likes