Looking For Partnership/Mentor

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi everyone. So I have been coming to the conclusion that while I know the basics around ecommerce, I still need tons of help and will need a jumpstart in terms of learning everything as my experience in starting ecommerce stores has not been a very pleasant one to say the least. In other words, I want to see firsthand how a successful store is built and made profitable.

I'll be honest with myself, I absolutely suck at finding and marketing products, which is why I have not been able to make a single dime with the ecommerce stores I have set up.

With that being said, I am looking for a genuine partner/mentor that has had success in shopify or ecommerce in general that can build and market an ecommerce store with me and along the way teach me about the industry. I will contribute to the efforts in the form of advertising money, a percentage of the profits, an upfront fee (if you charge one), and anything else that is negotiatable.

All inquiries can respond via commenting under this post or by emailing me: robertwaters24@yahoo.com.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello Robert,

I would help you with this. I sent you an email please check.

Regards,

Vincent S

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey there,

Email me if interested creativedragon007@gmail.com

I will provide assistance and work with you uptill a certain revenue eate we generate

0 Likes