Looking For Someone To Redesign Website And Layout (Tea Website)

Shopify Partner
1704 47 152

Hi @Samuel_Vardanya Could you describe any of the issues that aren't "customer friendly"?

If your still wanting to use venue as your theme foundation there's some changes that could be made without a complete redesign to make your brand pop more professionally.

Of course you'll want to update it to a newer version though if you've made customizations preventing an update.

Contact me for a consult and to take care of all of itpaull.newton+honestsip@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes

Hello Samuel, 

I am a WordPress designer and I would like to redesign your website. Looking forward to you. 

Best Regards

Jahid Babu

0 Likes
Excursionist
95 0 2

Hey Samuel,

I went through your tea website & also got attention to many things. I am ready to redesign it into a beautiful & Professional way with User-friendly. So please reply to immediately start work.

Firstly, I will show you the beautiful designs then after your feedbacks, I will start work for development. If you have any query then please feel free to ask me. I am 24x7 hours available for support. 

Waiting for your reply,

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Shopify Expert
177 0 12
Hello. I would love to help you with your website. Feel free to reach out if intrested. I am based im Charlotte NC
Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

We have gone through your requirement and we would love to help you.

Please reach us at: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Hey Samuel,

I have redesigned multiple stores before and happy to chat about more details bout your Tea store.

Cheers,

Andrey

0 Likes

Hey Samuel,

Hope you are doing well.

Only just want to confirm that this opportunity is still open or not? I am still highly interested in this project and ready to help you to redesign your tea website. I will provide you a very fresh design which will be very high tech and eye-catchy. I helped so many clients redesigning their website. The work done by me is doing great business & my clients are always happy with me.

Please reply me back here or Skype me at digitalchamp27 so we can discuss further in detail and can lock the job.

Warm Regards

Faizan Hasan Qureshi
Sr. Shopify Developer and Designer
www.digitalchamp.co.uk
www.behance.net/digitalchamp27
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hey Samuel,

I took a look at your site, which appears offline, but shows on google search results when you click "cached" version. I think there's a lot of options you could do including adding a bit more color and fill to the site. I know you have had several responses but I enjoy working one-on-one with clients. I'm based out of Los Angeles but would be open to a zoom or hangouts call to talk through a bit more of your goals and objectives. 

Cheers,

JP

jpenn817@gmail.com (hangouts, skype, zoom, etc.)

0 Likes
12 0 0

Hello,

I am Sonam here, I can create tea website design and development according to you. i have good experience, you can check my whole work then after project delivery, you can pay me

Specific to your project.

- Full store setup
- Theme selection
- Theme branding
- Mobile optimization
- App install & integrations
- Build collections & store structure
- Build content & products
- Training session
- Browser Testing & troubleshoot
- Launch assistance
- Support & Consulting

you can connect By skype and email id

Email: sonam.svits@gmail.com
Skype Id : sonam12may

Thanks
Er. Sonam Gupta

0 Likes
Highlighted
9 0 0

Hello @Samuel_Vardanya ,

I can help you certainly as I am having 5+ years of experience in this domain.

Kindly add me on Skype so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Nicole Cis

Skype Me: nicole_15269

Email: nicole@cisinlabs.com

0 Likes