Looking To Add Multiple Options For Products

James_Kim4
1 0 0

Hello,

We have a store called The Chicken Pound, where we sell chicken by the pound. We have three products on the store, (the five pounder, 10 pounder, and 20 pounder) and each product has 7 variants/flavors (each are a pound)

We're looking to add some functionality on the website where customers will be able to order any combination of the flavors up to 5 pounds (if they're ordering the five pounder), up to 10 pounds (if they're ordering the 10 pounder), and up to 20 pounds (if they're ordering the 20 pounder).

At the moment, we have people putting in how many of each flavor they want, and this gets added as a note to the order.

We're on a modest budget as well. Please check out our website (thechickenpound.com) and give us a quote!

Thank you.

0 Likes
Vinsi
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello James,

I will help you with your requirement.

Please share your detailed requirement at vincent.cis20@gmail.com 

Regards,

Vincent 

0 Likes

Hello James,

We have created site with the same functional. Please contact us - info@genovawebart.com and we will send you an example and give a quote.

Shopify subject matter expert | Founder at GenovaWebArt | Full-services shopify agency | info@genovawebart.com
0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
503 5 6

Hi James,
I am available to help you further 
Please add me on 
Mail - deepvyas71@gmail.com
Skype - deepvyas71 

Regards
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
1629 0 0

Hello

I would be happy to help with this project. You can email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com with more details.

0 Likes

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Pm me ecommercewebguru@gmail.com

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
andrew_2
Shopify Partner
86 0 0

Hi James,

Sounds like something that is right up my alley of expertise.

I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi James,

Let connect over email to discuss on the project so we can share you custom solution for the requirement. 

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Antropy
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi James,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes