Looking for Advanced Google Analytics Freelancers...

Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi all - we hope you are well. We're looking to hire some freelancers for a few projects that involve Shopify, Wordpress, and Google Analytics. Please reply to this thread and/or email us with your work experience, if interested. Please make sure to detail how specifically you have experience with the following:

• tracking member/non member activity
  • profiling through the use of custom dimensions
  • cross platform funnel attribution
  • how you have overcome Google Analytics data sampling issues (with non 360 accounts)
  • Google Analytics API usage

We look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers.

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Tourist
109 0 2

Hello,

I would be more than happy to assist you, Please get me in contact.

Vincent.cis20@gmail.com 

Regards,

Vincent 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi all - just a reminder to contact us at projects@whitewatersolutions.com with actual experience specifically addressing the bullet points in the original post.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1370 0 0

Hello. I would be more than happy to help with this task. You can email me at cnscanidate@gmail.com with mire details

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Managing Person,

Greetings!

This is Austin and I have gone through your Post for the WordPress Developer.

It would be a pleasure for me to work with you and successfully accomplished the projects in the same domain. I am having an experience of +4.5 years. My work timings are also flexible according to your work timings.

For your review some work Samples are listed below:

and many more…

I look forward to speaking more with you about my candidacy. Please feel free to contact me.

Warm Regards,

Austin W

Email Id: austin.efi1@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Managing Person,

Greetings!

This is Austin and I have gone through your Post for the WordPress Developer.

It would be a pleasure for me to work with you and successfully accomplished the projects in the same domain. I am having an experience of +4.5 years. My work timings are also flexible according to your work timings.

For your review some work Samples are listed below:

and many more…

I look forward to speaking more with you about my candidacy. Please feel free to contact me.

Warm Regards,

Austin W

Email Id: austin.efi1@gmail.com

0 Likes