Looking for Developer for long term

Propero
Shopify Partner
735 83 122

We work with few strategic clients for the maintenance and development of stores, we also have an app to manage and enhance. I am looking for a developer for long term, no freelancer but someone who can commit for the long term, please DM with your profile. 

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Click Accept as Solution
To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
checkout our app https://apps.shopify.com/picamaze
Lauren1_1
Shopify Partner
103 5 4

Hey,

I would be glad to assist you.

Let me know a good time to discuss further over email: lauren@cisinlabs.com or skype : live:lauren_8606. 

Thanks !

Lauren

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
545 18 21

Hi @Propero 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
cameron1515
Shopify Partner
20 0 1

Greetings of the day,

I would like to work with you on your project,

I have sent you a mail including our previous work and resume,

Looking forward to work with you,

Regards,

Cameron.

Best Regards,

Cameron Austin
Mail Id- cameron@cisinlabs.com
Skype- live:cameron_4004
0 Likes

Hello @Propero 

I am ready to assist you with my best support & glad to build a long-term relationship with you.

For portfolio contact via

Email - Peter@99coders.co

Waiting for your positive response

Regards

Peter

0 Likes

Dear @Propero 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
330 4 10
Hello @Propero ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
156 0 2

Hello @Propero ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify App Development Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Recently we have developed Custom Shopify App for Kwik Delivery. Here is the link that you can review:- https://bit.ly/3raIn1u

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
162 1 3

Dear Team,

Greetings!

I am interested and would like to propose the candidature of my team Zehntech for Shopify ongoing support and maintenance opportunity.

We have a team of certified Shopify and Shopify Plus experts. We are interested in having a detailed discussion.

Kindly reach us over at Skype: zehntechindore or E: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com. We would love to share our portfolio.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes

Hello,

I'm happy to assist you, feel free to message me here or email me at LMPTechSolutions@gmail.com.

Best,

David 

0 Likes