Looking for Freelance Shopify App Developer

AndyVast
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

We're an ecommerce agency with a small permanent staff of developers who mainly focus on building, maintaining and updating a number of unique brand stores. We're hoping to add a 'buying guide' to some of our stores, which would essentially function as a questionnaire that on completion provides the user with some recommended products based on their selections. A simple example here:

https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/gift-finder

We're looking for a Shopify App Developer with the experience and resource to build the Store Owner and User facing UIs for this application - they would then work with a member of our team to integrate this new feature into a number of our sites. 

Any queries welcome. 

0 Likes
Nicole_C
Excursionist
35 1 0

Hello there,

I'd be glad to assist you with this.

Please check inbox.

Looking forward to hear back !

Best,

Nicole

0 Likes

Hello @AndyVast 

I am ready to assist you with Shopify development now. I have good hand experience in Shopify.

For portfolio and other details, Please check your Inbox.

Waiting for your positive response.

Thanks & regards
Peter

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
545 18 21

Hi @AndyVast 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
330 4 10

Hello @AndyVast ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify store setup and Shopify APP development and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

https://elderberrytech.com/

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
booselic
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hi Andy,

I suggest you post this for free to Codemap.io - it’s a freelance marketplace we built just for no-code. We have dozens of pre-vetted Shopify developers listed and you can browse their portfolios, send requests, get proposals, chat and hire them in your own dashboard.

Usually, within a few hours from posting you will receive anywhere from 2 to 10 proposals for your opportunity, but you can also actively reach out to freelancers you deem fit for the job.

I hope this helps, feel free to PM me if you need help posting this, or have any other questions, anytime.

Best,

Goran

0 Likes
AndyVast
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Goran,

Thanks for the advice - I'll get it posted up there now.

Andy. 

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
173 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds 

0 Likes
alanjones
25 0 0

Hello

I have gone through your mentioned requirements and would like to work  with you on this project.

Please let me know you availability for discussion

Regards

Alan Jones

Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com 

0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
531 5 7

Hi Andy , 

I am interested offering my skilled service. 

Please connect further to discuss 

Regards
Deep  

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes