Looking for Guru to finish existing professional services site providing alternative modalities

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for someone to help me with finishing up the pro services site. Each site is set up for local community of healers, by modalities they practice. Have a third party software for the professionals to register and for customers to make appointments. The theme currently is boring and not friendly. We need to add more content aligning with the modalities. I would also like to add Zoom capabilities of group meetings and private customer appointments. You can also reply to mblumnn49@gmail.com.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
33 0 1

Hi,

I can help!!

Please add me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold.cis20@gmail.com to discuss this further.

Thanks

Arnold

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
421 1 4

Hi , 

I had sent you an email.

Please check inbox

Regards
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
154 0 4

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1255 72 153

Dear mblumnnn,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Setup Shopify Store @ 129 USD
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
28 1 1

Hello, 

I assure you, I can help you. I can be contacted at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype. 

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes