Looking for Help on updating our website

Mitchell_Robert
1 0 0

Looking to discuss with the right candidate scope of work needed to be done to our company website.

We need someone familiar with website development using HTML, CSS files and codes

The task would be basic updates or posting on our site.  Editting and posting  monthly ads of our most current sales or offers.

Swapping out  old images and postig for new ones images or videos.

If you are familier with this,  please reach out to our email asap admin@leessupply.com

Make sure to inculde your name, details of work you've done and sorce of contact.

Thank you.

0 Likes
WhiteWater_Web
Shopify Expert
168 0 6

Hi Mitchell - we hope you are well; we do this kind of work, either sporadically or on retainer. Please contact us at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you would like to discuss further.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Frank27
7 0 0

Hi Mitchell,

Sent you a proposal on mail!! Please check

and let me know when we can have a discussion

Thanks & regards

Frank Jones

0 Likes
Sathishkumar
19 0 0

Dear Mitchell Roberts

This is Sathish from Tecfreaks. I've sent detail email to given email address (admin@leessupply.com).

You can reach me on skype: sathishkumar.digital or email : sathish_arumugham@outlook.com

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you
Sathish 

Regards Sathish. E-Mail: sathish_arumugham@outlook.com Skype: sathishkumar.digital
0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Mitchell,

We just dropped a mail regarding the task. Now, looking forward to communicate further.

Thanks,

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
DeepVyas
Shopify Partner
503 5 6

Hello,

I have more than 9+ years of experience in shopify.

I have read your requirements and interested to offer my services. 

I have required experience and currently available to discuss further.

Also flexible with work timings. let me know your available time

I will do my best to accommodate it.

Hope to hear from you soon.

M: deepvyas71@gmail.com

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes