Looking for Paid Traffic Expert

Highlighted
1 0 0
Greetings Everyone!

My name Is Valeri and I am searching for an expert to help us improve our conversion rates and increase our coffee sales.

We are an established specialty coffee roaster looking to grow our online retail side of the business and need some help attracting the right paid traffic that converts well and leads to positive ROI from our paid ads.

I have already setup adwords account and google merchant account etc and looking for help setting up professional ad campaigns.

If you are the right person for the job please reach out and we will go from there!
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2397 163 351

Hi @mikro,

Nick here from Shopify. 

It could also be worth looking through the Shopify Expert directory in the marketing section to see if you can find anyone who can help you with this. Some of the marketing categories which you can hire experts for are Conversion rate optimization, Email marketing, and SEO. You can see the directory for the small task experts here

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Tourist
26 0 1

Hi Valeri,

I can help.

You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold.cis20@gmail.com so that we can discuss this further.

Arnold

0 Likes

Would love to chat if you are still looking for someone. We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia: TakeSomeRisk.com. We can also help with a/b testing, CRO and analytics.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Excursionist
22 0 1

Hello Valeri,

I have gone through your requirments and i can help you to increase your coffee sales.

please mail me on tariq@mutewebtechnologies.com so we can discuss it further.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hi Valeri, I am a digital marketing consultant with over 20 years of experience running the digital business for a number of different companies.   I opened a consultancy 3 years ago and in that time I have worked with dozens of small-mid size businesses on a variety of projects.  I am an expert in all of the pertinent online marketing programs (PPC, Social, SEO, Email, Usability/Functionality, Content Marketing, etc.), including being certified in Google Ads and Bing, and have worked with a number of businesses on their overall marketing and digital strategy.

I would love to discuss the project in more detail, please feel free to reach out to me directly at peter@redviewdigital.com.  Thanks!

Regards,

Peter

0 Likes