Looking for Partnership/Mentorship

Sunny_Prasad
1 0 0

Hi All,

I am new to the Ecommerce world but I am extremely dedicated, I have built a really nice website in Yoga niche with Yoa mats, Yoga pants, t-shirts, beads etc.

I have been running FB ads but have not been able to convert anything yet. I am still learning marketing, trying to find winning products and scaling my business.

Here's what I am looking for, I am looking for someone who has experinece in building a shopify business and has had money doing that. Someone who is an expert at FB advertising for Shopify stores. 

What we can do together is work on my store, I will spend all the ad money and eveyrthing else we need to do I will invest in it. You will just need to invest your time and mentor me along the way and we can work out some deal that is a win/win for both of us. I'm willing to give 30% of the profit we can perhaps even more depending on few different factors but yeah I am open to any ideas on splitting the profit.

If you're interested or have any ideas shoot me an email at Sunnydurden@gmail.com and we can discuss it. Looking forward to connecting with you. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!

Thanks,

Sunny 

0 Likes
bluetech
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi, 

Check your mailbox.

Thnx!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Scott_Cis
Tourist
67 0 2

Hello Sunny,

I can suggest you emarketing strategies for commercial benefits. I have sent you an email.
Join on Skype: cis.scott Or write me at scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Thank you.

Best regards,
Scott W.

Scott Walter
[scott.cisin20 at gmail dot com]
[S-k-y-p-e: cis dot scott]
0 Likes