Looking for SEO Expert for Designer Handbags for Women Store

Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 2

Hi, 

Basically, I am looking for someone who would ;

- Add uniquqe descriptions to products that would help with the SEO and the ranking 

- Add unique image alt text for the products

- Add descriptions for categories

- Help with the meta description and the title of the website 

Please let me know how you can help and/or improve 

qetly.com

Thank you 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1

Hi,

I can help. Please get in touch with me over email amanda@cisinlabs.com to discuss this further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,
I would like to assist you with this work.
Please get connect me to discuss further.

Regards
Linnea
E- linneajones.mil@gmail.com
Skype- live:linneajones

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
378 15 14

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
209 5 17

Hey,

I hope you are good and safe,

Your searched ends here, Ready to provide you best improvement Solution for all four points. I have the expertise & great skills to bring the Store on the first page with the best consistency.

Let's communicate through skype or email - 

skype - info@99coders.co

email - atique@99coders.co

Hope to hear from you soon for providing my best services. 

Thank you

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey there,

Greetings from the Oakleafinfoway.

I have gone through your requirements for SEO. We would love to help you to write descriptions, add alt text, metadata, title and all other things that are required for a better SEO.

Let's discuss more here is our skype id: info@oakleafinfoway.com. You can also reach us via email at info@oakleafinfoway.com

Also being a Shopify partner, we do SEO for all kinds of Shopify websites. Here is the link for your reference: https://www.oakleafinfoway.com/shopify

Let us know your thoughts.

Thank you,
Oakleaf Infoway

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi,

I have first time seen a website like this. qetly.com
0 Broken link and very fine website optimized.

I have 3 suggestions for you to Boost sales.

1. Your website is not having www. please make your website https://www.qetly.com
2. Please add social Media accounts on this website. So, sales and trust will increase.
3. You are doing Facebook Marketing. I suggest you once this coronavirus issue will be resolved. Please try Facebook Remarketing.

If you want I can also help in Product uploading. 

🔘 Unique Product Title.
🔘 Unique Product Description.
🔘 Bullet Point Features.
🔘 upload and setup photos.
🔘 Price listing
🔘 Product variants
🔘 Shipping details.
🔘 Meta Tag, SEO Keywords optimizations, etc.

$kyppe: live:cyberwebexpert
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello:

1) First thing you (we) should do is fix the page speed.  The site gets 35 on mobile speed and 84 on desktop as per Google Page Speed.

2) Some images do not have alt tags (should go through all images and add correct alt tags - there is free seo image alt app for this but not recommended as it just takes the image name or in some cases, product name for the alt tag so better to do it by hand)

3) Some links don't have title or text tags

4) Need to compress some scripts

5) Homepage has H1 tag (important heading) as the business name QETY  when this should actually be used for the main keyword   Designer Handbags (we can style the qetly h1 to be the same look and feel as it is now but without the h1 tag.

6) Each of the collections and products pages need more descriptions that are SEO friendly

7) Get Social - Add at least Facebook and Instagram and if possible Pinterest (excellent sales channels) 

8) Should add a short blurb  ABOUT QUETLY to the homepage and link to internal about us page

SEO is not just fixing elements on your website.  It requires a targeted plan of optimizing external blogs, building back links, maintaining active social media accounts, video and image posts, guest blogging, etc.   AND...we have plans for this too.

Contact me if interested. We can fix all of this.

Thank you - 

James Byrne, Owner, Information Architect (USMC VET)
After Dark Grafx - Since 1992
"We Work After Dark, So You Don't Have To!"
https://www.afterdarkgrafx.com

Services: Website Design, Mobile App Development (iOS, Android, Windows), Ecommerce, Magento, Shopify, Miva, BigCommerce, Search Engine Optimization, Wordpress, Hosting, Graphic Design, Merchant Accounts, Consulting and all things web related!

Certified Partner/Developer/Affiliates: Shopify, Google Integrator, Wordpress, Zoho, AuthorizeNet, Geotrust and a Member of the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce, Veteran Owned Businesses, Veteran's In Business Network.

I also build custom apps for Shopify!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 1 13

if you still in search of SEO expert  then please email me at rawi.rai@me.com 

Regards
Rawi Rai

Themeness.com 

https://themeness.com - awesome shopify themes and free shopify theme - https://themeness.com/supply-free-shopify-theme/
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
28 0 0

Hello, we can help you with this.

Email justin@linkingads.com for more details.

Digital Marketing, Ecommerce, SEO, Web Design, Facebook & Instagram Ads, Google Ads & PPC, Bing Ads + More.

Email: hello@linkingads.com
0 Likes