Websites we like:

fleetilya.com

pringlescotland.com

Contact for more details

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

How can we assist D? We're a certified partner & expert of Shopify, located minutes from their Ottawa, Canada headquarters; we know the people and platform extremely well (since 2008). 

Hit us up at projects@whitewatersolutions.com for further discussion.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
92 0 13

Hi ,

I'm an expert Shopify developer from psdcenter.com .If you need any help or support then I can assist you. or also you can support contact directly on https://www.psdcenter.com/contact and you can view our profile in shopify experts list search name as psdcenter.

Thanks, 
Jay Gandhi

shoot mail if you need any help : jaygandhi0692@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hello,

Hope you are well!

I have 5+ years of experience in Shopify Development. Avaialbe on Skype - seth.cis for a project discussion. I will prvoide you the cost effective solution. 

You contact me on Email - seth.cisin20@gmail.com

Waiting for the reply. 

Thanks,

Seth Roger

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hi, 

We would be happy to assist you in the project and had diversified job experience related to design & development. So, let communicate further to share you some great examples and understand your requirement as well.

Looking forward to hearing you soon!

Thnx!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Mr. D, 

Greetings form India :) 

I have checked with the reference site  "fleetilya.com & pringlescotland.com" and very comfortable to develop and design Ecommerce site with similar look and feel as i have similar kind of job before and have 5+ years of working experience with Shoify platform.

Do you have designs with you or I need to start from scratch ? 

Your requirement is quite clear to me and i am able to start work immediately and can complete it asap.

Join me on Skype for details discussion:

Email: Ankitasingh2a@gmail.com

Look forward to hear from you. 

Have a nice day ahead !

Best Regards,
Ankita

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
69 0 3

Hello,

we are shopify partners and operate in 2 time zones GMT and ET with a staff of diverse experence on many platforms, our CTO has more than 18 years of experience in building web applications and mobile stores. drop us a mail to hello@anzimaty.com for more details. 

thanks. 

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9 0 0

I am competent at working on shopify websites provided , let me know the details via email - chandanlinux001@gmail.com so that I can provide you mine assistance ... 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 0 0

Hi

We are Shopify Experts & can design your store similar to reference websites. Please reach me at pshah@sigmasolve.net to discuss further on this project.

Thanks

Parag

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hello D,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 5+year's of experience can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on skype - deepvyas71 or email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes