Looking for Shopify IT professional to continue developing our online shop.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello everyone, 

We are an online shop working on Shopify platform, and we are looking for IT  professional to maintain and develop our online platform.

Please contact us if you are interested. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
36 1 6

Welcome GlideSoul!

What is the shop address and what kind of developments have you schedules for the near future?

I can help you out with theme customization, app development and connecting external services (https://public-apps.com/#section-services)

Regards

Just trying to help out.

We are web app developers, SEO ethousiasts, and do all kinds of other cool internet things.
Check us out at https://public-apps.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
27 2 5

Hi @GlideSoul 

We are a Canadian based Shopify Partner. We can absolutely help you continue developing your store.

You can reach out to me anytime at matthew@2h.media or 519 835 3009.

You can view some of our most recent completed projects here: https://www.2h.media/portfolio/

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Matthew

2H Media 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hello @GlideSoul

Went through your requirement and would like to assist you for the same. Please drop me email at - ecommercewebguru@gmail.com so that we can discuss this further.

Thanks
Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: ecommercewebguru@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

I can help you

PM sent please check

Regards

Paula

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in Shopify store setup, theme customization and Shopify APP development and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
email: info@elderberrytech.com

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
426 2 5

Hi , 

Greetings !
I can assist you on Store setup, Theme tweaks, Advance customization, and API Integration tasks 

Please share details further for association needed  

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6
Hi GlideSoul - we hope you are well; we can assist with this all, if you still need a hand. We have over 14 years experience working with Shopify, are an active investor in the company, and are located minutes from their headquarters in Ottawa. We know the platform and people very well.

Email us at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you still need some assistance.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web
A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
167 2 11

Hello there,

That's great to hear, I am ready to maintain your Shopify Store & do all your design & development task.  We can discuss on skype call or any other prefer medium.

Thank you

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
85 0 0

Hi,
If you are still looking out for some help, I would be happy to help you build this out as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes