Looking for Shopify experts to join Codemap.io - world's first freelance job platform for no-code

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
8 0 1

Hi everyone,

We are looking for Shopify experts and agencies to join Codemap.io, our freelance platform for no-code and automation - the client demand is increasing quite rapidly since our launch a month ago, with many experts on Codemap already working on projects they were hired for. So far we've had:

- 200+ clients hiring now or in the next week/ s
- 50 projects already published
- New projects published daily
- Tools in demand: Bubble, Webflow, Adalo, Glide, Zapier, Stripe, Integromat, and more...

The platform is free to use for everyone, meaning 0 commission, and there is also no public bidding of any kind to erode hourly rates and price levels even before you get to send a proposal. If you are a Shopify expert, feel free to register and start getting in touch with clients on https://codemap.io/landing_talent.

Cheers,

Goran

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1
Please Check PM
1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
377 15 14

Hi @booselic,

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 1
Hi There, I would love to work with you on you guys platform. Can you show me the process to go about it. Thanks
0 Likes