Looking for Someone to Redesign my Website (Sunglasses Website)

Highlighted
Pathfinder
191 4 16
Hello Sean,
I hope you are doing well,

I am a Web Expert & my main work is to analyze the business services & know the client's idea & thoughts for the Website, then my main skills start to beautifully & Professionally design the Website / Stores. then I will share the designs with you & after you approve I will start development work. A Fully Beautiful Website

Also, after my work, My main focus is to increase the Sales, The quality of work attracts users & visitors to bring more traffic. 

I always believe in the best quality work with the best Support -

I am sharing you my portfolio where you will see my work - 
www.behance.net/99coders 

We are here Professional team that already worked & working with Big Shopify Brands & also we are building Apps too. 
Let's discuss to start the best work. Waiting for your reply
Thank you
also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
441 2 5

Hi Sean , 

I have shared my experience and previous work done.
Please check once and let me know 

Sent from mail I'd - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Sean,

I specialize in designing custom Shopify stores. Contact me if you’re interested to see the portfolio. Thanks!

Regards,

- Hossein

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Sean,

Hope you are doing awesome!

This is Jae from Oakleaf Infoway. I have seen your recent post for the redesign of your website on the Shopify community.

With the reference, we would love to redesign your website and make it fully responsive and give a beautiful look to engage your targeted user and it will be a more mobile-friendly website.

Basically, we are an eCommerce Solution Provider and having great expertise in all industry-leading eCommerce platforms like Shopify, On top of that, we are partners with Shopify. 

Trusting someone without trying is like walking with eyes closed which you would never prefer. Give us a chance and try us for ‘Mock-up’ service which is no at cost.

All you need to do is reply back ‘Send me a mock-up and receive an astonishing design layout for your store home page. 

I really hope you will try us. You will, right?

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes