Looking for Someone to Redesign my Website (Sunglasses Website)

Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 3

Hello,

I am looking to take my website to the next level. Currently the layout is pretty amateur and I know a lot more customers would buy if I had a more welcoming modern website. I looked on reddit and got some requests. I was wondering if there was anyone who could make a reliable website for my company Dank Shades. I would pay anything, the people I found were also making websites that did not really look that professional. Let me know I would be forever happy. 
-Dank Shades

MY CONTACT INFORMATION

Name: Sean Paterson

Company Name: Dank Shades

Budget: Whatever it takes any amount of money

Description of service: Full redesign of my website. 

2 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
45 11 13

Hello, @dank_shades 

Hope you are doing great

I'm interested to work with you. I'm gonna leave you some of my favorite works here. I'm work with an agency, so you will have a full team working for you

RiseWell.

This is a day 

Parchita 

Chippin

T
hose are just a few all the sites that me and my team made. We also specializes on make rebranding and modernize projects to be successful on this era where the look play a huge role for the customers.

You can always contact me over juansmartdev@beeethereal.com

Stay Well

Regards,

Juan

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Worked for 2 years as Shopify Developer.
◦ Contact me at: juansmartdev@beeethereal.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

Hello
PM Sent 
Please check
BR
Hayden

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1083 175 211

@dank_shades 

I'm at the top #1 on the technical Q&A of this month and I have received 25+ public recommendations from my customers on my public Facebook page. I can help you putting up a website online that will convert and look decent.

ezfy-proof-mobile.jpg

Feel free to send me an e-mail if you wish.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1747 108 313

Dear @dank_shades ,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
296 11 13

Hi @dank_shades 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
http://elderberrytech.com/

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
79 1 1

Hi Sean, 

I can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 3

I will look at these all right now my email is dankshades@yahoo.com i forgot to include it

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi,

I am interested in your job and available for work. I have built over 100+ Shopify stores for clients around the world.

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- Shopi Tasker or Email- shopitasker@gmail.com

I am waiting for your early response!

Thanks!

Founder of Shopi Tasker | Shopify Expert
www.shopitasker.com

Do you need help with your Shopify store? Hire me.
Email: shopitasker1@gmail.com
0 Likes