Looking for Two Shopify Developers - £65K-£75K London

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Shopify Community,

I work as an onsite Talent Partner for www.Missoma.com in their London office.

We are growing rapidly, we doubled our sales last year from £6m-£12m and have projected sales of £28m this year. We have recently appointed a new CTO Simon Hamblin. Simon has a huge amount of experience building out brands in the fashion and retail space, and believes that Missoma can become the ASOS of jewellery – something he should know about, as he was a founding member of their tech team!

As we continue to disrupt the market and grow, we now need to hire two Developers to build the technical road map for our Shopify platform. We are happy to look at applicants with experience of Magento who are interested in cross training to Shopify, 

To increase efficiency and improve communication, we plan to move away from using third part development agencies and build an in-house team of Developers.

Upcoming projects include building websites for new international territory, loyalty schemes and adding video content. This is just the beginning, there is plenty of exciting work to get stuck in to.

If you are a developer with Shopify experience, or have other e-commerce experience and would love to learn Shopify then I am interested in hearing from you.

To get in touch, drop me an email at alan.lyons@talentpoint.co 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Alan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
24 0 1

hello Alan,

greetings

is remote an option?

Regards,

Amanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi Amanda,

Obviously in the current climate it will be Remote for sometime.

However once things return to normal you would expected to be in the office.

Still interested?

Alan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
161 0 4

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

I have sent you an Email from - sales@wreximinfotech.com

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast  for further discussion.

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
13 2 1

Hello,

Do you know if they would be interested for external devs? (outsourcing). both of them 10+ years experience in ecommerce, living in Romania. 

The salary per year can be with 30% less.

You can contact me on email gmolocea@zignative.com

gmolocea@zignative.com
Digital Commerce Experts | Free UX/UI Audits
0 Likes