Looking for a Developer to set up a shopify ecommerce

GO78
1 0 1

Hello,

At BT5 Technologies we are looking to build our own e-commerce website and need help on designing and building the site in Shopify. We need to include the payment gateway as well as shipping and warehouse management. 

We also need to apply our corporate brand to the site, therefore some design skills are appreciated. We will need a quotation to allocate the budget.

If you're interested please send an email to lina.avila@bt5.tech with some examples of your work. 

mariaj0
Excursionist
22 1 0

Hello,

I can help you in building the website.

PM Sent, Please check.

Warm Regards

Maria J

0 Likes
Lauren1_1
Explorer
74 4 2

Hello,

I can surely assist you.

Sent you mail. Please check it.

Regards,

Lauren

0 Likes
Diksha06
Excursionist
43 0 2

Hello Lina,

I'd happy to help you to set up a shopify ecommerce. There will be include all the functionalities that you need at an modest rate.

Please feel free to contact me for more discussion. Email: diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com

Looking forward to working for you.

Kind Regards,

Diksha

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
125 1 2

Hi @GO78 

I am interested. Email sent, please check

Hope to hear back from you.

Have a nice day!

Vishakha

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Trailblazer
472 16 16

Hi @GO78 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
141 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds 

0 Likes

@GO78  Just sent an email over to you. I'll check back in with you early next week if I dont hear back

Have any questions about theme customization?
Feel free to email me: edward@honos.dev
0 Likes
Shopiexpert
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

We are ready to undertake Your project please place the order.
https://www.fiverr.com/zcodeoffcial/create-a-unique-shopify-web-store-for-your-restaurant 

0 Likes

Hi Lina,

Hope you are doing good

I can definitely help you develop robust eCommerce websites with all your customization needs. I have good experience in the web development industry and have worked on a myriad of projects. 

If you want me to work on your project you can contact me through my email: emilywhite784

Thanks

0 Likes