Looking for a (Ruby) developer who can help us with the Shopify Script Editor

Tourist
7 0 1

We have an e-commerce business selling underwear and clothing. The code on the website is quite customised in order to fit our needs, and we need to do the same using the Script Editor app. We offer product bundles where customers can get a % off when buying a pack/combination of certain products.

To do that, we are using a Bundle Discount in the Script Editor where a list of bundles gives % off each of item in a given bundle. The current website setup allows two user journeys:
1. Customers are on the single product pages, and if the items they pick happen to be in a bundle, they can see the discount once items are added to the cart.

2. Customers are on a bundle page where they specifically want to select a bundle with the given items.
The PROBLEM occurs in case 2 because the way the Script works, is it doesn't care where the products are selected, it just bundles the items that are mentioned in the Bundle array FIRST (in the script). What we want is keep the items that are selected from a Bundle page "bundled together" in the cart, even if other single products are added (products that can form a bundle with one of the items from the BUNDLE page). 
The single product pages and the bundle pages use two different page templates.

Example:
- In the script we created two bundles (Bra + T-shirt and Bra + Bikini).

- Users pick the Bra + T-shirt bundle specifically from a Bundle page. Then they add a single Bikini item.

- Because the Bra + Bikini pack is mentioned first in the script, the cart currently groups all items the following way:
    (Bra + Bikini bundle) + a single T-shirt.
This is NOT what we want. We want to keep the Bra + T-shirt pack if customers selected it from a Bundle page. 

Ideally, we need someone experienced with Ruby because this is what the script is built on.

1 Like
2 0 1

Hello

PM sent please check

Regards

Charles Leo

1 Like
Tourist
27 0 1
Hi, I can help. You can reach me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold.cis20@gmail.com so that we can discuss this further. Arnold
1 Like
Excursionist
17 0 2
Hi @petyakk, I understood your complete post and will be able to give you the solution for that. I sent you PM with more details. Awaiting for  your response.  Regards,  Jay
1 Like
9 0 0

Hello @petyakk ,

I can help you certainly as I am having 5+ years of experience in this domain.

Kindly add me on Skype so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Nicole Cis

Skype Me: nicole_15269

Email: nicole@cisinlabs.com

0 Likes
6 0 0

I can help you with this. I develop Shopify apps using Ruby on Rails.

Please DM me your contact details to discuss further.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
41 0 1

Hi There,
I hope you're keeping great!
I would be happy to work with you.
Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.
Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast
Email id- sales@wreximinfotech.com
I look forward to your response!

1 Like