Looking for a Shopify developer to help grow our Ecommerce presence

Highlighted
1 0 0

We are looking for someone to manage our shopify store and help with our business backend solutions like inventory and order management. 

Our website is phigora.com, we are a sellers of pre-owned luxury watches, located in NYC. 

Looking for someone in NYC ideally, but are open to remote as well. 

You can contact by email george@phigora.com

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
40 0 1

Hi,

I can help!!

Please add me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold.cis20@gmail.com to discuss this further.

Thanks
Arnold

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1906 120 298

Dear PhigoraG,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi George,

I totally understand your requirement & ready to help you with your business backend solutions like inventory and order management. Kindly reply to me here or Skype me at digitalchamp27 so we can have a quick call and discuss futher in detail. 

Regards

Faizan Hasan Qureshi
Sr. Shopify Developer and Designer
www.digitalchamp.co.uk
www.behance.net/digitalchamp27
0 Likes