Looking for a all in 1 service - Design advises/Page building/Filter management/Catalog management

VincentCavret
Excursionist
80 0 12

Hi,

Trying for several months to reflect the Luxury brand image that I have to reflect with my website, I am know convince that I have to try experts in a project mode.

Our job is to resell high-end brand furnitures for home design: www.oneoffedition.com

We are looking for these skills:

- Website Design (homepage + other pages)

- Catalog management (build filters, product page standard template including Brand/Model/Dimensions/Material... etc)

- Follow-up to keep it straight overt time

I assum that a company or a team will be necessary to handle it, we have a 3K budget for that (except for follow-up process that is not included and has to be paid monthly/quarterly).

Only experienced team with success jobs to show will be accepted.

Carter11
Shopify Partner
74 0 3

Hello There,

Hope you are doing well!!

we are interested for the following position as i have team of expert developer/designer with me here.

Please reach to me at my email : carter@cisinlabs.com for further discussion.

Best Regards

Carter W

0 Likes
Shivank_Agrawal
Shopify Partner
368 4 13
Hello @VincentCavret ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and have relevant experience in Shopify customization and am ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
614 19 22

Hi @VincentCavret 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hello,

Hope you're doing great.

I know a guy who can fulfill all your requirements. He is an honest and hardworking guy and also has lots of experience in this field.

You can check their profile here- his name is Mohammad Tauseef

0 Likes
alanjones
35 0 0

Hello 
Greetings

I have gone through your mentioned details and would like to assist you with your requirement.

We are a team of expert Web developers/designers holding experience of 5+ years with Web development and designing and can handle any critical projects within this domain.

Looking forward to getting connected with you and discussing further things about the project details.

We can connect through Skype or Email- alanjones.tis@gmail.com 

Regards

Alan jones

0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
202 1 1

Hi Vincent, 

We can help you. Please contact us at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype: sales.wds

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2825 176 476

Dear @VincentCavret 

We will be happy to help you. Our e-mail id is task4store@mswebdesigner.com

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
219 0 2

Hello @VincentCavret ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
Manish7237231
26 0 0
Hello 

I am an expert at Shopify development and have also worked on the project related to the Envy theme in the past, having more than 8 years of experience.

Please click the profile link in the signature to view the reviews and portfolio. Thanks

If you have any question, Please feel free to ask, many thanks

Manish K.
0 Likes