Looking for a design improvement of an upsell app

3 0 0

Hello everyone

I am looking for a web designer that can help me to improve the design of an upsell app on my website. Below is the app I am referring to.

https://apps.shopify.com/special-offers

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
227 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
238 0 4

Hi there - we have successfully customized Supple apps before; let us know if you still need a hand with this (projects@whitewatersolutions.com).

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
376 0 4

Hello,
I have checked your post for detail and have 5+ year's of experience can help you with current expectation.
Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.
We can discuss further on skype - deepvyas71
Please let me know your interest

Best regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
173 0 4

Hi,
Please add me on Skype at anaisys.technologies to discuss further. I am ready to help with this.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
105 0 0

Hello Enes,

Hope you are doing good.

I saw your requirement and I would be more than happy to assist you. Please add me on Skype: cis.vincent so that we will discuss this more and move further. 

vincent.cis20@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Vincent

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
401 0 3

Hi there,

Let me know if still your requirement is not fulfilled so we can deploy one of our experts for the task.

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
51 0 4

Hello,

If you are still looking for the UI designer to design the app, just give me a shout at moiz@creativemirza.com or skype me at creative.mirza21. Having UI design exp of 4 years. 

So lets touch base with me and will discuss it further and will show you my previous work.

Many Thanks and looking forward to you.

Kind regards
Moiz

Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes