Looking for a developer to build custom Shopify App (big potential)

Highlighted
10 0 0

Hi,

I am looking for an experienced Shopify app developer to start a side business with, requiring no more than a few hours of support per week, after the development phase is complete.

The app I am looking to build has a bundle/special offer functionality but for a special use case: this use case has not yet been explored by similar applications and it has a huge potential for a specific target audience, which will be our competitive advantage.

I am proposing a partnership: I have already the complete plan for the app. I need help with the development and support for the users, I will do the sales and marketing. In the development phase it will require some more time from the partner, but once it's complete, it will only need 1-2 hours a week support.

If you are interested please drop me an email at appdev.orsi@gmail.com and I will send you details of the full functionality requirements.

I will NOT be checking this post for replies.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1151 0 0

Hello. I would love to help. cnscanidate@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
26 0 0

Hello There,

Mail sent

Troy 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

What a great opportunity!

I have an idea for a house, I just need a property developer to build it for me with their time and materials and then I'll sell it and give them some of the profit. 

Deal? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
10 0 0

If developers would be great sales/marketing people or vice versa, we would never need each other. YET humanity seems to be organized into teams of people with differing skills sets. Fascinating.

Don't be an ass.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

People with "a great idea for an app" are posting for developers to do all the work for them all day long and developers are never interested.

Why?

Because an app is 1% idea, 99% difficult, time consuming programming with a ~0.001% chance of ever seeing a financial return. 

1 Like
Highlighted
10 0 0

If you are not interested, this is not the place for you.

You can leave in peace knowing I never asked for anyone's free work, if you would take the time to carefully read the post instead of blindly sending hate, you would have already realized this by now.

Goodbye.

0 Likes