Looking for a freelance designer to help mimic a Woo Commerce site 'look & feel'

Hello,

I'm the owner of an ecommerce marketing agency focused exclusively on Shopify stores; we are also Shopify Partners.

One of our current projects is to convert a client from Woo Commerce to Shopify.

Part of our job is to make their Shopify design look similar to their Woo Commerce site.

I'm looking for a freelance designer who knows Shopify, Shopify premium theme's (we've already purchased the license), and possibly Liquid.

Your job would be to work on the design to mimic their 'old' Woo Commerce site as closely as is practical - doesn't have to be exact, but close, and as good.

Please email me your rates, links to some things you've done, and your availability.

PLEASE NOTE: This is a serious request, looking for a competent, capable, and *responsible* individual. You'll also be required to sign a non-disclosure and no-compete (pertaining only to this client - meaning you can't disclose the client or hit them up).

Sincerely,
Michael Ullman

Want to boost your traffic, sales, and profits? Analogy Marketing is a Shopify Partner Ecommerce Marketing Agency focused exclusively on boosting traffic, sales, and conversions for Shopify stores through SEO, social media + content marketing, and advertising. https://AnalogyMarketing.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
70 0 0

Hi Michael,

I have worked extensivley with Shopify and would be able to  assist you on this..

You can reach me on

Email

andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

bytezular

Best Wishes

Andrew

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
401 0 3

Hi Michael,

We would love to migrate WooCommerce store to Shopify along with same design & functionality. So, let communicate further to exchange the details and discuss further.

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
172 0 4

Hi Michael,

Can you please contact me at skype anaisys.technologies to discuss further. I can show you past work done. I have good expereince in liquid theme customization, design and Shopify premium themes.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
67 0 2

Hello Michael,

I would be happy to assist you , please share the woo commerce site URL? Also send me your NDA and other details on scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Also add me on Skype: cis.scott so we can discuss your needs.

Best regards,
Scott W.

Scott Walter
[scott.cisin20 at gmail dot com]
[S-k-y-p-e: cis dot scott]
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
227 0 5

Hi there,

We often work for other agencies on a white-label basis so that's all no problem. We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate? info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
374 0 4

Hello Michael,

I have checked your post for detail and have 5+ year's of experience can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on email deepvyas71 at gmail. com

Please let me know your interest

Regards

Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
51 0 4

Hello,

I am pro developer of shopify themes and able to easily  convert the woocommerce site to shopify. Touch base with me via skype at creative.mirza21 for further discussion.

Many Thanks
Moiz

Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes

Hello Moiz,

I'm going to add you on Skype.

Sincerely,
Michael

Want to boost your traffic, sales, and profits? Analogy Marketing is a Shopify Partner Ecommerce Marketing Agency focused exclusively on boosting traffic, sales, and conversions for Shopify stores through SEO, social media + content marketing, and advertising. https://AnalogyMarketing.com
0 Likes