Looking for a graphic designer to do banners for our online shop

2 0 0

We are looking for f graphic designer to do banners and images for newsletters on weekly basis.

Apart from regular static banners, we are looking for a professional working with HTML5 or GIF. 

Experience in working with apparel brands in lifestyle or sport industries is a benefit. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 55

Please post your requirements here 

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

1 Like
Highlighted

Our agency had tons of apparel experience working on big brands like ASOS and tons of startup & DTC fashion brands in North America and Europe. You can see a lot of our work on Dribbble. Would love to chat and see if there is a fit. Fee free to email name Duane [@] TakeSomeRisk.com ... no spaces or [] in the address of course. 

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey,

I can help you with your requirements and ready to provide eye-catching banners and images for newsletters on a weekly basis, as I have worked before with apparel brands and sports industries so I am confident that I can exceed your expectations. 

Kindly also check my PM and please do let me know if you have any questions and i will be very happy to help you.  

Kind Regards

Faizan Hasan Qureshi
Sr. Shopify Developer and Designer
www.digitalchamp.co.uk
www.behance.net/digitalchamp27
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
69 0 3

Hello,
Greetings!!

I'd Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi , 

Greetings !

I can help you on Email template and Graphics Designing stuff.

Please connect further to discuss 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
63 1 1

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
28 0 1

Hello,

Happy to help you and design banners and images modern, attractive, professional, eye-catching for your business brands in lifestyle or sport industries.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Darshan (skype: shah.darshanv)

+91 98250 86960

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes