Looking for a graphic designer to do banners for our online shop

Highlighted
2 0 0

We are looking for f graphic designer to do banners and images for newsletters on weekly basis.

Apart from regular static banners, we are looking for a professional working with HTML5 or GIF. 

Experience in working with apparel brands in lifestyle or sport industries is a benefit. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
277 13 55

Please post your requirements here 

Sudipta 
MS Web Designer | Task4Store
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1000+ Happy Clients

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

Highlighted

Our agency had tons of apparel experience working on big brands like ASOS and tons of startup & DTC fashion brands in North America and Europe. You can see a lot of our work on Dribbble. Would love to chat and see if there is a fit. Fee free to email name Duane [@] TakeSomeRisk.com ... no spaces or [] in the address of course. 

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey,

I can help you with your requirements and ready to provide eye-catching banners and images for newsletters on a weekly basis, as I have worked before with apparel brands and sports industries so I am confident that I can exceed your expectations. 

Kindly also check my PM and please do let me know if you have any questions and i will be very happy to help you.  

Kind Regards

Faizan Hasan Qureshi
Sr. Shopify Developer and Designer
www.digitalchamp.co.uk
www.behance.net/digitalchamp27
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
69 0 3

Hello,
Greetings!!

I'd Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi , 

Greetings !

I can help you on Email template and Graphics Designing stuff.

Please connect further to discuss 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
63 1 1

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
28 0 1

Hello,

Happy to help you and design banners and images modern, attractive, professional, eye-catching for your business brands in lifestyle or sport industries.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Darshan (skype: shah.darshanv)

+91 98250 86960

Knowyweb company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy. Skype: knowyweb & Email : darshan@knowyweb.com
0 Likes