Looking for a graphic designer

Highlighted
Excursionist
36 1 3

Hello everyone!

I have a graphic designing company, and I'm looking to hire someone who can work on some projects. The projects include, data entry, editing pictures (like removing background around clothes), creating posters, graphics for emails, etc

Looking for someone dedicated, with great attention to detail, OCD (making sure things look neat and perfect) and have good skills (nothing basic), I want my customers to love your work.

If interested, please get in contact with me, I'm looking to pay per project or per hour.

0 Likes
Highlighted
18 0 0

Hello there!
Hope you're doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,

Luis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1758 110 317

Dear Syegor,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
79 1 1

Hi there, 

I can help you. I can be contacted at biz@webdesksolution.com and Skype is sales.wds

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
301 11 13

Hi @SYegor 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
301 11 13

Hi @SYegor 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
http://elderberrytech.com/

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
54 0 6

Hello @SYegor ,

Hope you are doing well!

I am willing to join you as a Graphic Designer to work on your projects and serve the best, please have a look at my Behance portfolio www.behance.net/mirza21

For further discussion please feel free to drop a line via Email: hello@creativemirza.com or Skype: creative.mirza21

Regards,

Mirza

Pro Developer Shopify
0 Likes