Looking for a quick project? I am looking for you! I would like to launch my webshop in 2 days..

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi all,

My name is Rene and I am looking for an entrepreneur who can help me with creating a simple webshop. The webshop will have the following characteristics: 

- Basic but trendy design 

- Limited amount of SKU's (maximum of 10) 

- Connection to payment service

- Connection to Royal Mail 

- Interface with order management program 

I would require the webshop to be live before Thursday 26th of March. Is there someone who can help with that? Or do you know anyone? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
689 101 233
Hi Rene - I can probably help you with that. I’m UK based, so have integrated to Royal Mail before. Drop me a DM or contact me via my website www.neuralcandy.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
167 2 11

Hello Kester, 

I am ready to help you by creating a simple webshop as per your requirements, Let's communicate through skype for fast communicate & start the work 

Skype - info@99coders.co
Email - atique@99coders.co

Waiting for your response on email or skype,

Thank you,

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi Rene - we hope you and yours are doing well. We can assist with this project.

Please email us at projects@whitewatersolutions.com if you still need a hand.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
85 0 0

Hi Rene,
What you are wanting done is well within my skill set and I would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
182 28 30

Hello @Kester1987 

We have great exposure of working Shopify Team. They can able to finish within 2 days. Reach me out on my email address info@creatpix.com.

We can work nominal cost.

Still not satisfied!!! contact me
Is it good solution? Yes, please Like.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
426 2 5

Hi Kester , 

I can help you to setup shopify store.
Sent you PM, Please check 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Rene,

How are you doing?

I only just wanted to know this opportunity is still open or not? I am still highly interested in this job and ready to provide a beautiful, interactive and responsive webshop for the web and mobile devices. Please Skype me at digitalchamp27 so we can come in contact with each and I can introduce myself along with the work strategy. 

Looking forward to your positive reply and starting work with you. 

Faizan Hasan Qureshi
Sr. Shopify Developer and Designer
www.digitalchamp.co.uk
www.behance.net/digitalchamp27
0 Likes