Looking for a shopify designer

Shon_Bayer
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi there-

I own milk + honey spas and salons (www.milkandhoneyspa.com + shop.milkandhoneyspa.com). We currently are using one of the free themes for our store, but are looking to bring our shopify store closer to the look and feel of our shopify website and other brand items. 

We don't really need to change the functionality of the store for now, so I think that this job is mainly going to involve:

1) Discussing our goals, sharing our marketing collateral (including media assets and style sheets from our website), and agreeing to a plan of attack.

2) Creating several mockups of the new look and feel and gaining our approval

3) Creating a theme (probably modified from one of the stock ones) that reflects the approved mockup

4) Testing the theme and implementing it. 

We're not looking to reinvent the brand or create a theme from scratch, so I don't expect this to be a big job. We're pretty technically savvy here and are good at communicating specifics about what we like. We're looking for a designer or firm with:

• Referenceble work creating Shopify themes
  • Superior spoken and written communication skills (in English)
  • A solid portfolio

If you think that you would be a good fit for this, please email me at shon@milkandhoneyspa.com. I would appreciate a link to your portfolio, a rough pricing estimate given a review of our current website and shopify site, and any questions that you have. 

If we find the right person to do this, we might want to kick this off in about 6-8 weeks. 

Cheers,

Shon

0 Likes
rockify
17 0 0

Email on the way...

0 Likes
rockify
17 0 0

Just sent you a mockup... :)

0 Likes