0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

A one-second delay in page load time yields:

• 11% fewer page views
  • 16% decrease in customer satisfaction
  • 7% loss in conversions

A few extra seconds could have a huge impact on your ability to engage visitors and make sales.

This means that having a fast site is essential not just for just google ranking but for keeping your bottom line profits high.

How to speed up your website in 2019
  1. Minimize HTTP requests. 
  2. Minify and combine files. 
  3. Use asynchronous loading for CSS and JavaScript files. 
  4. Defer JavaScript loading. 
  5. Minimize time to first byte. 
  6. Reduce server response time. 
  7. Choose the right hosting option for your needs. 
  8. Run a compression audit. and so on.
    You don't still know how to increase your website speed kindly inbox me by clicking the below link
    https://cutt.ly/TgLJ8rK

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi,

i am a speed expert, and I used Plak theme for my clients as it is super fast out of the box.

You may contact me via email perfumesets@gmail.com

Kind regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
42 2 1

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

PM sent. Please check it.

Warm Regards,

Lauren W.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
377 15 14

Hi @YdavidPS 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Stunnerdigital 

Welcome to the Shopify community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. As I'm sure you well know, page speed has become a factor for ranking in the search engines. That's why if you're investing lots of time and money into getting the rankings you deserve, you shouldn't be blowing it by having a slow website.

Longer load times have also been shown to negatively affect conversions.

"I couldn't resist myself to tell you " that your website speed is too LOW and it is the right time to accelerate the speed.

I have tested your website in the worlds most genuine tool( Gmetrix)

Oakleafinfoway_0-1604948844091.png

And below are the common factors Yslow.

Oakleafinfoway_1-1604948892768.png

“My Aim” is to optimize the website speed and get the best possible results. It’s helpful to the visitor who visits your website and spends much time without annoyed.

I've gone through your website speed details and the reason behind why the website is slow is that there are lots of unused code of Javascript and CSS plus lots of unoptimized images as well. it's work that can be done by custom coding and I am professionally able to do this for you.

You just don't worry we are experts in Speed optimizations and especially in Shopify technology. We guarantee to increase your store's speed from the current stage in the web view and as well in the mobile app side.

if you wish to move forward with us, please add me over the skype/Email

live:.cid.2ca82125d1edaa5f

jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Cheers.

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
28 4 10

@YdavidPS hi.

1. Your first problem is videos (https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0481/4595/7027/files/79499.mp4?v=1604570937 etc). You have 25 requests, and the overall weight is near 3Mb:

Ottomen_0-1604951014279.png

Obviously, you need to get rid of them, or at least to cut most of them. I would suggest removing this section from the Main Page to the Reviews page. The main page will be loaded a lot faster.

2. You should optimize images, like this one: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0481/4595/7027/products/Views-Final-BS_001_Platinum_Diamond_White_... . Just compare the original https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0481/4595/7027/products/Views-Final-BS_001_Platinum_Diamond_White_... and the liquid-based compressed one https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0481/4595/7027/products/Views-Final-BS_001_Platinum_Diamond_White_.... Obviously, the smaller will be loaded faster, and you don't need that width at all. 400x400 will be more than enough.

3. Oh my Gosh, you have a tonns of images:

Screenshot at Nov 09 21-52-37.png

This is the first store from my 3 years as a Shopify dev, that has 130 images for such small Main Page. You need or optimize them, or to find why there are so many of them.

4. You have some troubles with Affirm pay‑over‑time messaging app:

Screenshot at Nov 09 21-55-28.png

It is saying "Invalid merchant API key provided". I'd suggest you to delete this app, if it is not so important and it is not working. Or at least you should set up it correctly. 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
42 0 0

Hello @YdavidPS ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

As per your recent requirements I'd like to tell you that we at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. Our experts can help you to deploy your website from development environment to production server. We have in-house team of designers and developers who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of requirements that you may have. We offer premium quality services at decent rate.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:- 
Email ID & Skype ID:- chirag,dave@vibidsoft.com

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank You.
Regards,
Chirag Dave

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi,

I am in a need to launch asap and theirfor have to choose someone with track records to help me with this.

Can you show me some project of yours you are proud of?

do you have an upwork profile?

I will need the major bottle necks of the home, collections, and product pages resolved in 3 days to improve speed by at least 40%. Will you be able to commit for that?

Please let me me know asap 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 2

Hello David,

I'd happy to assist with improve the pages performance asap. Please feel free to reach out. So I can start immediately.

Email: diksha@mutewebtechnologies.com

Kind Regards,

Diksha

0 Likes