Looking for an Assistant

Highlighted
1 0 0
  • I am Veornica Bolton, my email is veronicabolton94@gmail.com
  • Children's Chair - www.childrenschair.co
  • $75-$150 for the first week, after that I can do $250-$500 monthly
  • Looking for an assistant that can help me manage, market, and bring new ideas to my store. There are somethings I need help with like creating different graphics, SEO, setting up FB & Google ads, finding new products, help finding a new wholesaler, make the proper edits to the website, email marketing, etc. I really want someone that can be comfortable with me and give me new ideas, or tell me if one of my ideas is bad, like truly be my partner and help me! This is a position for someone that knows what they are doing. I own 3 websites, so if you do a great job with this site, I will have you help me with others. I am looking for a long term relationship but you have to prove yourself, and I have to believe we can be a good match together and work together. So I will have you work with me for the first week for $150 for 7 hours of work. I would be willing to pay 25% up front, and at the end of the week I can pay the rest. 
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
56 1 1

Hi Veronica,
Greetings,

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to Assist you to help you in mange your store.

Could you please reach me out through Skype : cis.am3 or email me at frank@cisinlabs.com so that we can process further.

Looking forward to talk to you,

Best Regards
Frank. J

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1
Hello Veronica,

I can help you with what you need.
My email:ghasankececi@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
192 3 6

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
168 2 11
Hello Veronica,
I hope you are doing well,

Recently saw your post.  Really feel great to read your post. Now your search ends to find a long term partner who can help you in the best way. 

Actually, I am a Shopify Expert also looking for a good partner like you, I am ready to start & help you in your store, I will share you the best ideas & I will help you in Designing // Coding // SEO // Graphics work & everything as per need. I will do the work more than you need. I always believe in the best quality work & ready to serve best always.

Let me know when are you ready to discuss so we could move a step ahead to start the best work. 

Also want to share you my good work -have a look please

My email - atique@99coders.co

skype me - info@99coders.co   - join.skype.com/invite/y9j7DM2bJIxy

Also available on whatsapp - +91 9179786655

Eagerly waiting for your positive reply, so we could move ahead,
Waiting for your reply,
Thank you
also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.

Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes