Looking for an app to be developed

NickyGouna
Excursionist
25 0 6

Hello,

I am looking for a developer to create an app for Shopify where it has the features of the 'request a quote' app by Omega but with more functionality and features specific to our requirements.

Where do I start and who would I contact?

Would love to know costs

0 Likes
Seth_Roger
Shopify Partner
52 1 3

Hello.

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you with your requirement, please reach me at seth@cisinlabs.com to discuss further.

Regards!
Seth R

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
95 1 2

Hi @NickyGouna,

Hope you are doing well.

I can assist you with your requirement.

To discuss further in details, please reach me out through Skype via cis.garry or drop me a mail at garry.c@talentsfrominidia.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Garry

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
604 18 22

Hi @NickyGouna 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
satsinghrana
Shopify Partner
194 17 36

Hey there,

We can buld you this app, we have developed various Shopify apps for our clients. Get in touch on below details to see portfolio and previous developed Apps.

Best Regards!

Please Like and Accept Solution if it helps you.
Get Support for Customization right away CLICK ME TO GET HELP NOW.
Our Shopify Apps: HERE
0 Likes
HardikDavra
Shopify Partner
2317 363 994

Hello @NickyGouna 

I hope you're well!

I would be love to build your mobile app. Let us discuss my career and more your app at parambabla.soft@gmail.com

Hoping Positive reply

Thank you

PageFly Landing Page Builder - #1 Choice For Responsive, SEO-friendly Landing, Product Page.

For fast Communication: Email: parambabla.soft@gmail.com | Whatsapp
0 Likes

Hello @NickyGouna 

I am ready to help you build Shopify App.

Please check your inbox DM sent.

Thanks 

Peter

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
179 1 3

Dear Client,

I read your job post and interested to discuss the requirement in detail.

Kindly reach me over email at vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks and Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes
chiragdave
Tourist
210 0 2

Hello @NickyGouna ,

I hope this email finds you well.

This is Chirag Dave Business Development Executive from Vibidsoft Company.

I saw your recent post and figured that you're looking for Shopify Expertise to develop a custom app. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you’re looking for. We have in-house team of resources who are highly experienced and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer premium quality services at decent rate. We can deliver you some amazing secured functionalities too as we have in-house team of designers and developers who have 7+ years of experience in this industry.

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Skype ID or Email ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.

0 Likes
NickyGouna
Excursionist
25 0 6

Hiya,

Thanks for getting in touch.  To detail what we are after… We want to build a quote function which allows the customer to build a quote by adding products from our catalogue.
There are already certain apps out there which we have trialed but what we are missing is; the ability for the customer to continuously be able to edit the quote themselves after having submitted their quote. Divide the quote into sub-headings. I will give some context on this to help understand. We are a furniture business so customers would be selecting furniture for large office spaces, therefore certain products on the quote are for particular spaces/rooms. So, to divide the quote into room sections with particular products would be ideal. Maybe a drag and drop function could work too?

We would also like to be able to have the customer request products which are not in the catalogue, to provide a text description and image/file. This would be for bespoke furniture pieces which they may have a bespoke table size or finish for example.

If you think you can help develop this custom app, we would be interested if we could have more information and have a chat with you.

Many thanks