Looking for an expert to help me format my front page.

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey guys,

About a year ago I had a developer help me customize my shopify theme with a few changes. I have to say that was an overall pretty negative experience. And my front page now needs some love. 

1. I can provide all the graphics

2. I just need help formatting the images appropriately, so they fit and are mobile compatible. I have a reference website I would like to use as a template for this project.

Please contact me if you are experienced and interested in working on this project. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
52 0 0

Hello,

I would be glad to assist you.

You can email me info@bestchoiceindia.com & add me on skype @BestChoiceIndia.

Regards,
PM

Professional Shopify Custom Themes and Modifications. email info@bestchoiceindia.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1172 34 218

Hey @ShwackCity , i'm available. Inbox me lixon@ecommercestudio.in

Available for hiring. Reach me at lixon@ecommercestudio.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 1

Hi,

I can help. Please get in touch with me over email amanda@cisinlabs.com to discuss this further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
345 15 14

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
448 3 5

Hi , 

I am interested to assist you. 

Please connect further - deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I have sent you an email, look forward to hearing from you

1 Like
Highlighted

Hello,
Greetings! I have relevant experience in Shopify theme customization/design and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
95 1 1

Hello there, 

I assure you, I can help you with this task. I can be contacted at mike.webdesk@gmail.com and Skype is sales.wds

Please send me an email or invite me on Skype I will assist you further for the same. 

Look forward to speaking with you.

Thanks 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1833 116 280

Dear ShwackCity,

We will be happy to help you. Please contact here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Please check our presence in shopify directory : https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices  

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes