Looking for developer to build a digital good multi-vendor marketplace

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello

I am researching building a multi-language shopify site with the following main features (potential apps that could be used):

Multi-vendor marketplace (webkul)

Crowdfunding (webkul)

e-wallet/virtual currency/virtual wallet (webkul)

pay for access to secure photo/video albums (cozy gallery, cozy vimeos video gallery and locksmith)

social features like messaging, comments, ratings, searching, tagging and an instagram style feed as the landing page would also be preferred but not required.

Please let me know if you believe you could put together something like this. I will reply with more detailed information.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Explorer
44 3 1

Hello,

Hope you’re doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

PM sent. Please check it.

Warm Regards,

Lauren W.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @playinfield 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
58 1 1

Hi @playinfield,

Hope you are keeping great!

I am interested and will you build a multi-vendor and multi-language Shopify site.

Would like to discuss more your requirement in detail, please reach me over Skype or Email me: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com

Best Regards,
Zehntech
Skype ID: zehntechindore

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,  
I am interested assisting on Multi-vendor Marketplace setup.
Please let me know availability to discuss further 

Connect over eMail- deepvyas71@gmail.com 

Regards
Deep

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hello @playinfield,

Hope you doing great,

Thank you for sharing the requirement. I can surely help you in this particular requirement as I had done similar task in my past successfully.

Kindly reach me at norman1@talentsfromindia.com. You can also ping me on skype. My skype id : live:norman_2445.

I hope we can have more detailed talk and work together.

Best Regards,

Norman.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @playinfield 

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. I just read your needs in the description and I would glad to say that you have selected mindblowing app for those function which you want to work out.

https://store.webkul.com/Shopify-Multi-Vendor-Marketplace.html (This app will give you the exact options and work feature so it will match according to your needs.

I also studied about the  fundraised apps as you have given this app https://store.webkul.com/Shopify-Crowdfunding.html 

I would glad to know that your app preference will help us to deliver a project within a quick turnaround time with the utmost quality.

Moreover, we are the best fit for such things as app installation, multi-language shopify site, payment gateway integration, and etc.

If you wish to move forward with us.

Please add me over the skype/Mail for an instant communication

Email ID: jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
46 0 0

Hello @playinfield ,

I hope this email finds you well.

We at Vibidsoft offer the same kind of services that you're looking for. We have in-house team of resources who have hands on experience with Shopify platform and are capable enough to implement any sorts of features that you require. We offer effective solutions at modest rate. 

Would you be interested to discuss this further in details?

Here is my contact details:-
Email ID & Skype ID:- chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Thank You.
Regards,
Chirag Dave
Business Development Executive

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
35 0 5

Hello @playinfield 

For your Multi Vendor marketplace requirement you could also consider Shipturtle as the go-to app.

It is quite competitive with other apps in your consideration set. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi there, I am 6 years experienced Shopify developer and will be happy to help to develop a multi-vendor marketplace. I am already working on one and can share the links on personal chat. Do visit my personal portfolio page: https://amazecommerce.com/portfolio/

Let's discuss in detail over call/chat.
Whatsapp: +919039360751

Thank you.

0 Likes