Looking for help in making my store more professional

Highlighted
1 0 1

Without costing lots of $$$-and somebody who is honest abs trustworthy..

Is there anyone out there that can help me make my online store look more professional? I would like to make sure it is fully functional and user friendly for customers to browse and shop. 

Also, give me advice on how to find the best, quality suppliers that are in Canada or USA? 
thank you

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
218 4 17

Hi 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on the store or want a complete speed optimization? Hire me.
Need a dropshipping expert or wants to alive your dead dropshipping store?
Feel free to contact me at Syedmustafanadeem99@gmail.com
Highlighted
Excursionist
69 0 3

Hello There,

I'd Glad to assist you.

PM Sent with details, please check.

Thanks and Regards
Carter W

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
380 15 14

Hi @Bustyboots69 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi , 

I am interested assisting on professional tweaks to your store. 
Please store link to evaluate further 

Looking forward to you reply 

Regards
Deep 

Shopify Expert | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 1

Hi
Accelerate the load times of your ecommerce. And if you are still wondering how to improve the design of a shop in Shopify,  inbox me 
https://cutt.ly/HgK6bi2

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Bustyboots69 

Thanks for posing your requirements in the Shopify community!

This is Jay from Oakleaf Infoway. We are registered service partners with Shopify.

I would love to make your website look more professional, responsive, and Eye-Catchy to engage more users on your website. It will also be effective in your sales conversations.

I ensure you the new look of your website will be very mobile-friendly to scale up user experience. We mainly focused on the product with the industry that you are serving and belong to.

We know the website is the core part of your business so its' a hard part to use creativity and get an advantage to run utmost.

Our rate is very competitive irrespective of the services.

If you wish to move forward, please add me over Skype/Email where I can share my portfolios.

live:.cid.2ca82125d1edaa5f

jay@oakleafinfoway.net

Team, Oakleaf Infoway

Email ID: info@oakleafinfoway.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1906 121 300

Dear @Bustyboots69 

We will be happy to help you. Please contact at https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
61 1 1

Hello @Bustyboots69,

Greetings!

I am interested to help make your store look professional, would like to discuss this more in detail.

Please let me know if we can have a chat/call over Skype (Skype ID: zehntechindore)

Best Regards,
Email: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
110 1 1

Hi there, 

We can help you. Please send me an email at biz@webdesksolution.com or add me on Skype: sales.wds 

0 Likes