Looking for help to finish our Shopify store - 75% done

2 0 0

We have launched a print-on-demand dropship store in partnership with a talk show host and a small team of talented artsists.  The radio show is called "Fearless" on the TruthFrequencyRadio network, the host is Frank Castle, and our shopify website is IAmWeAreFearLess.com

We have approximately 40+ designs for apparel and various print-on-demand merchandise, and have launch the designs across at least 75+ products so far.

This is the help we need:

1) Continue to launch any remaining designs across any applicaple products.  With the various Print On Demand fulfillment companies we use, this can be upwards of over 50 more products

2) Create mock-ups for the apparel products to display the apparel on models

3) Edit/Update the product listings for correct descriptions, tags, collections, etc

4) Organize the products within their collections to emphasize variety, seasonal, etc

The above constitutes the first project we need help with, i.e. launch any remaining products and showcase them effectively.   If we enjoy working with each other, we'll likely invite you to partner with us further for marketing, social media, email marketing, etc.

Looking for help asap, so please reply soon.

Thanks!

Sergio

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
176 0 15

Hello. I would be happy to help. Please send me an email at cnscanidate@gmail.com

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks Ayanna, emailing you soon

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
53 0 1

Hi Sergio,

Matthew here from seventyfourdesign.com.au https://experts.shopify.com/matthew-robinson 
Love to help you out here! Can you send me an email with your requirements and objectives and we will provide a quote. Or if you want to jump on and have a 10 min Skype call to chat about your requirements 

Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards Matthew
matthew@seventyfourdesign.com.au

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
170 0 4

Hello Sergio,
I would like to help you on the task metioned. Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal

email: md@anaisystechnologies.com

Shopify Expert | shivankagrawal@gmail.com
0 Likes
Tourist
24 0 1

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your requirements.

Went through your complete requirement and would like to assist you fot the same. I had already done similar work to what you are looking for and I am confident that I can exceed your expectations.

Please reach me on below mentioned address :-

Email :- gabriel(dot)cisin10(at)gmail(dot)com

Waiting for your positive response.

Regards

Gabriel Albert

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Sergio,

Let me know if still, you didn't find any right tech guy to support you so we can deploy our expertise on your project to fulfill all 4 mentioned requirements along with future support in other streams as well.

Looking forward to hearing you soon!

Thanks!

Sid

info@bluetech.co.in

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
71 0 0

Hi Sergio,

I have worked extensivley with Shopify and would be able to  assist you on this..

You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes

Andrew

0 Likes