Looking for layout changes

Highlighted
2 0 0

Job Description

I have multiple small fixes that need to be done.

1) Evenly space out footer so that link lists take up the entire space. Currently there is a large amount of black space on the right side. I am thinking use that black space up by just making the column with the large paragraph wider.

2) On individual product pages our description gets truncated at 60 words and also then shows on a bottom "more info tab". I would like a clickable "More Info..." to appear after the truncated description which auto scrolls to the rest of the description down below. 

3) I would like our reviews to load under the blue tab that says REVIEWS. I want them to show on page load. Also the small reviews widget below the product title should be a clickable scroll down to where the reviews show. Another feature I would like is that if there is no review for that item, instead of showing 5 blank stars and "no reviews" it should say "Write a Review" which takes them to writing a review. 

4) Posistion the "You may also like" tab above the "More Info" tab.

5) Questions & Answers - This is an app from the app store..I am wondering if it can look like the rest of the tabs that it is near.

6) The picture on the left shows our header currently in mobile view...the picture on the right is the layout we are looking for (space saving). I would also like the cart icon to be more like the second image as well.

Displaying Untitled.png

I am also interested in keeping a working relationship with whomever does this small project for any future projects/updates.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
155 0 6

Hi there Touch of Finland; we can assist if you still need a hand. We're a certified partner & expert of Shopify located minutes from their Ottawa, Canada headquarters - we know the platform and people very well.

Hit us up via email at projects[@]whitewatersolutions.com if you still need some help.

Cheers!

WhiteWater Web

A certified Shopify Partner and Expert, WhiteWater Web (WWW) is a premium digital solutions company specializing in web dev/design, digital marketing, and online strategy.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
92 0 13

Hi,

I'm an expert Shopify developer.If you need any help or support then I can assist you. or also you can contact directly on my mail: jaygandhi0692@gmail.com

Thanks, 
Jay Gandhi

shoot mail if you need any help : jaygandhi0692@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Bryan,

Thanks for sharing your requirements!

We would be happy to assist you in the project and wish you've checked our mail. So, let communicate further for better understanding and initiate the job asap. 

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
17 0 1

Hi Bryan,

I am expert in Shopify.I will assist you at nominal rates. 

I am available on Skype - seth.cis for a project discussion. 

Waiting for your reply. 

Thanks,

Seth Roger

Seth.cisin10@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
39 0 0

Email me : priyal.desired@gmail.com or skype me : priyal1485

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
213 0 5

Hi there,

We should be able to help with this, would you be able to drop us an email to get an estimate?
info@antropy.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul Feakins
www.antropy.co.uk

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
439 2 5

Hello Bryan,

I have check your post for detail mentioned and have 9+year's of experience can help you with current expectation.

Let me know your available time and I will do my best to accommodate it.

We can discuss further on skype - deepvyas71 or email - deepvyas71@gmail.com. Please let me know your interest

Best Regards,
Deep

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes