Looking for new site Development with eCommerce

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi,

We are looking for a Shopify developer to create a new eCommerce site for us from the ground up.  This site will be quite large with many. many products, cart, payment gateway and customer pricing.

The big issue is we are trying to find a developer who knows about implementing ETIM classification. This is a European standard for classifying the products we sell.

Of course there is a lot more to this project and we would be looking to talk to someone who knows about ETIM as the first stepping stone.

Cheers.

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
37 0 1

Hi,

I can help!!

Please add me on Skype: cisin.arnold or Email: arnold.cis20@gmail.com to discuss this further.

Thanks
Arnold

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello there,

Wishes for the day!

We are Oakleaf Infoway and we have a team of expert Shopify developers with us. And as a Shopify partner, we provide the best and accurate service to our customers.

I have gone through your requirements and we would love to help you to build the Shopify eCommerce store from scratch.

Here is our skype: info@oakleafinfoway.com

Also, visit us at oakleafinfoway

Thank you,
Team
Oakleaf Infoway

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
218 6 6

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
429 2 5

Hello , 

I am available to assist you further.

Also interested discussing ETIM-International for product classification. 

Please connect on email - deepvyas71@gmail.com

Regards
Deep 

Expert Shopify Designer | S: deepvyas71 | E: deepvyas71@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
53 1 1

Hi there, 

Greetings 

I can help you to develop a Shopify store. Please let me know at what time are you available for a call? I can be contacted at mike.webdesk@gmail.com 

Skype is: sales.wds 

Look forward to speaking with you. 

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Greg,

We have a team of expert developers with us. And as a part of Shopify partners, we would love to help you to build the store and will also assist you to add ETIM classification as well.

Kindly reach me on:

Phone: +61 2 8003 6900
Skype and Email: info@oakleafinfoway.com

Awaiting your revert so that we can assist you with all your requirements.

Thanks,

Team

Oakleaf Infoway

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
179 2 11

Hello,
I am a Shopify Expert & know about implementing ETIM classification. I am ready to help you with all tasks, We can easily communicate through email or skype to start the work.

Skype - info@99coders.co

Email - atique@99coders.co

Waiting for your respond,
Thank you

also, If you like my answer then please like & for helpful then please accept as a solution.
Best Regards,
Shopify Expert
Atique/99coders
Email: atique@99coders.co
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,
Please check your PM and let me know. I have relevant experience in Shopify store setup and APP development and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
email: info@elderberrytech.com

Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
86 1 12

Hi @tmaster100  if you still in search of Shopify developer then please email me at rawi.rai@me.com 

Regards
Rawi Rai

Themeness.com 

https://themeness.com - awesome shopify themes and free shopify theme - https://themeness.com/supply-free-shopify-theme/
0 Likes