Looking for product developer to advise - going for MVP to tech platform

Highlighted
3 0 1

Hey,

We are circular fashion tech startup that recently launched a platform for reselling and shopping pre-owned fashion.

The object of our platform is two-folded - provide a simple way for sellers to resell their clothes and an attractive way for buyers to shop. 

We run on Shopify and have purchased a theme tailored for fashion ecommerce. The functionality is rather simple. We use AirTable as an inventory management system in which we prepare products that we take in for listing, track orders to be shipped, payments and as a base for our accounting.

We are looking to bring our MVP to a sophisticated tech platform. Features that we need include:

- Improved personal log-in for buyers and sellers

- Seller dashboard, showing the products that you have sold, have for sale and have purchased

- Sophisticated resell form for listing products - significant improvement of the Typeform we currently have

- Mobile app

- Smaller improvements

We would like advise on the feasibility of keep building our platform, how to build it etc. We are looking for a developer that has experience in product development and not just programming.

If you think you are the right consultant, please reach out to johan@cirqular.se and elaborate in your experience and how you think you can help us.

Cheers,

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
16 0 1

hello

mail sent 

thanks

Charles L

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
198 6 6

Hi There,

I hope you're keeping great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well :)

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Johan - sent over a quick overview email. Cheers!

--

Edward

0 Likes