Looking for proven marketing expert help

JessB1011
2 0 0

Hi. My store recently went live and now I am looking for someone experienced and with proven record of successful marketing experience driving business to dropshipping shopify stores. Open to contract work or even longer term partnership if all goes well. Please take a look at my site and email me with your pitch with what you suggest you would do to drive business, what projects you have successfully grown in the past and what rate/hr and hrs you expect it would take you or you are looking for to getyourswagom@gmail.com. My site is www.getyourswagom.com - I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks in advance, Jess

0 Likes
Frank35
Shopify Partner
16 0 1

Hello,

I can assist you.

Kindly reach me at frank@cisinlabs.com or add me over Skype: cis.am3 for further discussion.

Hope to hear from you soon.

BR

Frank

0 Likes
garry_j
Shopify Partner
95 1 2

Hello,

PM sent, please check.

Thanks

Garry

0 Likes
HymnZ
Shopify Partner
388 4 49

@JessB1011 .. Nice site!! Love the smoothness and fluid navigation.

My speciality lies in making Shopify work for your requirements, not the other way round. HMU on email: hymnz@outlook.com or on skype: hymnzzy

If you like my work, consider supporting me :) https://www.buymeacoffee.com/hymnz
Diana_K1
Shopify Partner
10 0 0

Hello @JessB1011 

I would like to work on your requirement, PM sent pls check.

Thanks

Diana

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
179 1 3

Hello Jess,

I am interested. Email sent, please check

Thanks!

Zehntech

0 Likes
Jennifer20
Navigator
604 18 22

Hi @JessB1011 

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:jennifer.wcoast or Email- sales@wreximinfotech.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay Well

Thanks!

0 Likes