Looking for someone to build our landing page

Dear @youngsvik 

We will be happy to help you in this. Our e-mail id is task4store@mswebdesigner.com

Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
0 Likes
Hello @youngsvik ,
Greetings! I have read the job description and relevant experience in Shopify customization and ready to help you.
Looking forward to your reply. You can email me at info@elderberrytech.com to discuss further.

Thanks,
Shivank Agrawal
Shopify Expert | info@elderberrytech.com
0 Likes
eCommercedevs
Excursionist
136 1 1

Hi Simen, 

We can help you to design and build a landing page according to your requirement. Please contact me at biz@webdesksolution.com or Skype sales.wds 

Look forward to speaking with you. 

0 Likes
Zehntech1612
Excursionist
123 1 2

Hello Simen,

I can help make the Shopify landing page for your website.

Please share the mockup design over E: vishakha.nagdewani@zehntech.com so that I can take a look and provide you the quotes.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks and Regards,
Zehntech

0 Likes
Kevincs10
Tourist
19 0 0

Hi

I hope you're doing great!

I would be happy to work with you because I am comfortable with your mentioned requirement.

Also, add me over Skype: - live:.cid.c87ef676c6b8f9e1 or Email- Kevinparkercs10@gmail.com

I look forward to your response!

Regards

Kevin

0 Likes
squadkin
Excursionist
11 4 3

Hello @youngsvik ,

We are a team of certified Shopify developer, designer and Full-stack developer.

I have read your requirement for landing page.

If you have the design mockup then we guaranteed can make your landing page with better user experience with minimal and well commented codes with google structure code for rich SEO.

You can take an interview if you want or you can assign a small task to us for free to test our skill and code level.

We have created many app you can check our Shopify apps partner dashboard from here.

https://apps.shopify.com/partners/squadkin

Visit our website from here.

Let me know if you are interested to work with us.

For enquiressupport@squadkin.com | Whatsapp: +91 6356 882 809

Thanks

0 Likes