Looking for someone to finish off my services booking website

Highlighted
4 0 0

I have the core site built (we are using bookthatapp for booking system) although there are certain features that i need finished off including

- Property profiles (turn address into properties that certain information can be tagged to and then used to show correct services, also pull info onto notifications. 

- Google map integrated to address page showing address that has been entered

- Zipcode validator on customer account creation page, and when new addresses area added to ensure our services are offered in that area

- Job assignment to staff member and then split payment automatically with them when job completed ( we realise this may not be possible)

- Payment pre-authorisation, then trigger automatic payment capture through zapier or staff trigger. 

- Retain credit card info for use (not sure if this can be done with stripe tokenization with shopify)

- cancellaton fee structure implemented, time sensitive cancellation charges, automatic payment capture.

Looking to get a quote asap. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
138 0 5

Hi Lloyd,

I'm an expert Shopify developer & would love to assist you for all the points mentioned by you, hence completing your site as you want.

Let's discuss this further here - ani93sc@gmail.com

Best Regards,
Ani :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
69 0 0

skype me : priyal_shivlab or email me : priyal@shivlab.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
69 0 3

hello Loyd,

we are a shopify partner agency and we have the knowledge to fullfill the work. 

we can be reached on hello@anzimaty.com

we are Shopify Experts, from small tasks to store overhauling and anything in between, we've got your back; Contact us by mail: shopify@anzimaty.com OR by skype on hello@anzimaty.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Lloyd,

Let me know if your requirement is still not fulfilled. So, we can deploy one of our Shopify experts developer on your project.

Looking forward to hearing you soon!

Thanks!

Sid

Bluetech 

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi Sid, i would like to get a quote from your company, how do i got about this? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
391 0 3

Hello Lloyd,

Could you please avail your site access and as you're using third party app so we have to check feasibility for customization. 

Please reply on this mail info@bluetech.co.in

Thnx!

Sid

Bluetech | https://www.bluetechitservices.com | info@bluetech.co.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
20 0 0

Hi Lloyd, 

Greetings !!

I can surely assist you with this requirements as I am familiar with it. It would be appreciated if you can please come up on Skype and join me @ cis.garry and we can set up one e-meeting to discuss further about the requirements of this project. 

You can also send me an email @ garry3.efi@gmail.com 

My service rates are very nominal and you would be surely delighted with my certified services. 

Look forward fro your kind attention. 

Warm Regards, 

Garry 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi There,

I have Shopify experts working with me, can help you with this job.

Please reach me at angela.webvillee@gmail.com or skype me at "webvillee"

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Angela

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
48 0 0

Hi Lloyd,
If you have a more thorough requirements document including some explanation on what your site is about I can make you a proposal with a quotte.

I'm a software developer with 15 years of ecommerce experience. I'm interested in this project and would like to discuss it in private. My linked-in profile is https://www.linkedin.com/in/sven-homan-4ab856a and you can send me an email to sven.homan@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Sven

Shopify expert advice
0 Likes